Located in downtown Los Angeles, this building is a state-of-the-art
Mission Critical Datacenter and Telecommunications facility.
This site benefits from a robust electrical and HVAC infrastructure and
telecom network access.
- 489,722 square foot building 100% dedicated to data center services
- Direct conduit of less than 500 feet connectivity to One Wilshire
- Complete renovation conducted in 1998
- 24/7 On-site operating engineers to support building systems and provide tenant service.
- 35 Mega Watts of Diverse Power Delivery
- Each suite equipped with multiple UPS and HVAC systems
- Redundant UPS ensures 30 power until generator takeover.
- 4800Amps 480v Input Power per suite